Sunday 3 January 2016

Favourites for 2015

My favs

iPad - I don't dare think about how many hours of YouTube I've watched on this

iPhone 6s Plus - upgrading to this big bad boy because I can't see anything on my smaller phone

My blog - I've had so much fun writing this each week



Gym - This year I've had a love affair with the gym and my instructor Leisa. The whole family is in love as well. We have a great bunch of gym buddies who provide enormous support and great company.




My BMW 328i - despite the fact that I don't drive much i.e. we live super close to the City and have great access to public transport



Travelling - our trip to the US and Canada was a highlight this year




Planning our trip - I had weeks of absolute joy obsessively planning our holiday



Sushi - I've fallen in love with this food especially seared scallops



My Fitness Pal - an app that tracks everything I eat and everything I do and provides me with some kick-ass stats that I love



Instagram - by far the social media environment I enjoy the most and spend the most time on

My work BFFs Anita and Susannah - you girls rock and I love you both to pieces

My FamBam - they keep me entertained, love me unconditionally and provide enormous support



YouTube - watching Rachael Annear, Sharon Farrell, Mel (Tango2+), Jodi (Goo Roo Beauty) and Caroline Hirons has been an absolute treat

Rachael Jade Annear

Sharon Farrell aka Sharon the Makeup Artist

Mel aka Tango2+

Jodi aka Goo Roo Beauty

Caroline Hirons

My parents moving away - because they made their dreams come true

Beauty products - Zoeva brushes, MAC brushes, IT Cosmetics CC Cream, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Palette, MAC Paint Pot in Painterly, Rimmel Provocalips, LORAC Pro Palette, L'Oreal Super Liner Ultra Precision Black, Benefit They're Real Mascara, Benefit Hoola Powder, Naked 3 Palette

Skincare products - Clinique Take the Day Off Balm, Biologique Recherche P50 Lotion, Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Serum, Kate Somerville Daily Moisturiser Oil-Free, Alpha-H Liquid Gold

Perfume - YSL Black Opium

My Canon 60D camera - for capturing the US and Canada and allowing me to obsessively upload great photos to Facebook and create two amazing Photobooks

My new suitcase and packing capsules - for making travelling look so stylish and organised


My gorgeous hairdresser Hayden - she's a stunning, pocket-rocket with talent galore. I love her bubbly personality, how she knows just what my hair needs and we can talk about all things fashion, celebrities, hair, beauty and makeup for literally hours!


Favourite shops - Myer, David Jones, Zara, Mecca Maxima, Novo, Forever New, H&M and Sheike


The Not-so Favourites 


The loss of my beloved grandmother - I will miss her stories, love for us and infectious laugh



My parents moving away - even though we didn't live in each other's pocket, I do wish we lived a bit closer

Facebook - there's too much spam and rubbish on my feed now, I don't enjoy it half as much as I used to

Winter (cold weather) - get me to the Northern Hemisphere stat

Epilepsy - having both kids diagnosed with it (although I could have a lot worse than this to deal with)

Skin cancer - my horrid past catching up with me


Thank you so much for your support.  Writing this blog has been a dream realised and I can't believe how much enjoyment I get from writing and expressing myself.  I'm looking forward to the adventures ahead.

Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment