Sunday 5 June 2016

My Style - Pants for Work

I find getting my hands on the right pair of pants, a bit tricky. They need to be just the right cut and just the right length. But when they fit great, they're magic. This blouse is from Howard Showers and the pants are from Zara.



In warmer months I team a pair of pants with a blouse and maybe a necklace - keeping it super easy. This blouse is from Zara and the pants are from Forever New.



Generally I wear my blouse out as I have very narrow hips. If I tuck in a shirt and wear a belt it can look out of proportion. To me this is about the only look with a belt that works on me. This Events blouse enhances my shape. The pant are by Events too.



To me though, the shirt worn out seems to work better. Tee by Giordano, pants by Zara, heels by Diana Ferrari.



Blouse by Bardot, pants by Zara.



Head to toe Zara, heels by Novo.


Blazer by Zara, blouse by Bardot, pants by The Works.


Blouse by Jacqui-E, pants by Zara.



Blouse by Review, pants by The Works.



In cooler months I add a blazer. To be honest, when I do this it takes me forever to get the right look. There is probably about 6 outfit changes to get it just right. This blazer is el-cheapo Ally, blouse by Review and pants by The Works.



When I get these looks right they are by far my favourites.

Blazer by H&M, singlet top by Witchery, pants by The Works.



Blazer by Zara, blouse by H&M, pants by Zara.



Blazer by H&M, blouse by Country Road, pants by Esprit.



Blazer by Zara, blouse by H&M, pants by Esprit.



I love to pair heels with trousers and with a tapered cuff I think it looks pretty classy. The pants are from Zara and the heels were designed by me from Shoes of Prey.



As you know I don't wear a lot of black but with a bold blazer I really like the look. Blazer by Zara, singlet top by Country Road and pants by Jacqui-E.



And often on Friday when it's time to take it from work-to-drinks afterwards I will probably choose a more casual look. Blouse by Portmans, pants by Zara, heels by Novo.



Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment