Sunday 10 July 2016

Winter Sales Haul

Today was last day of the winter sales in Brisbane so I decided to hit the Queen Street Mall. I always struggle to find clothes in winter as most styles are baggy and the colours are mainly dark. But today I had success!!!






First was Zara. I picked up this tank top for $11.95 which will go great under lots of my blazers. It will also go great tucked in or over many of my skirts and pants.


Next purchase was this bright psychedelic print dress in a style I don't normally wear, but the colours were great. I can wear it over jeans, pants or leggings. It was $59.95.


Next is this grey dress, Yes I know it doesn't have any colour, but the cut is amazing!!! It was $25.95.



Then I visited Sheike. I picked up this lovey blue knitted dress, and also purchased some navy Nine West heels to go with it.


Finally I visited H&M. This white fitted blouse with white detail around the waist was $39.95 and it will be a staple in my wardrobe. The detail will enhance my shape around my waist. 


This long sleeve white t-shirt was a bargain at $5.


This navy top and skirt is super warm and comfory and is lovely paired with the Nine West heels.


My favourite purchase of the day was this floral black dress, with pockets!!! It was $39.95. It's cute paired with heels or boots or worn over legging or pants.



Until next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment